2009년 4월 26일 일요일

Journal #8


When I was making a selection which university is suitable for me, I thought an importance of management. As you know, even just a family have own their business strategy. Management exists everywhere. We can find it anywhere, and it is considered many times in a day. Even if I were a wealthy guy, I would manage my properties very strategically. So, I had chosen Management Information System. The purpose of this major is that in the overflowed information, we process information as a valuable thing. Also, we predict which information is more profitable among mess information. I just wanted to be a common father before getting this major but now I have dream to be a well-know excutive in a Korean market. It seems like a impossible thing, however that is my energy to keep studying this field.

댓글 1개: