2009년 4월 19일 일요일

Journal #7


When I was five, I was a kind of weak child. I was shorter and less stronger than peers. My mother was very worried about me because of that reasons. Someday, she told that there was something to eat before entering elementary school. I didn't doubt about that, so I wanted to eat. On the table, there was a bowl of soup. The smell was awful like a fishy smell. I'd never smelled that before. I tried to drink it at once, but it was hard to taste. After I became an elementary school student, I asked what was that. My mother answered, " It was dried frog's soup. One of relatives said that it was good for the weak." I still remember that smell and taste. Probably, I can't forget it forever...

댓글 1개:

  1. Dried Frog Soup....ew. I don't think I could forget that either!

    답글삭제