2009년 4월 1일 수요일

Advantages of Traveling

Traveling gives us several advantages. First of all, you can have fun during traveling. That is the reason why people want to travel when they are free. For example, people who are stressed-out about their daily job, they might want to leave from the situation of annoying to get some enjoyment. One of the solutions for them is, choosing traveling to somewhere to refresh their daily life. Usually, it gives fun and pleasure to live energetic life. Also, you can meet international people if you go abroad. This is an exciting experience. You can share your thinking and your problems with international people. In my case, I’m leaving in the U.S. for 9months, I’m really happy when I talk with international friends. Sometimes, I can’t believe that we are sharing some parts of mine. They would be great friends you ever met. If you go abroad, you can feel like me. Finally, traveling is a good experience to get broaden acknowledge. In Korea, we have a proverb, “To go to see somewhere is better than listening for 100times or reading for 100times.” If you’re traveling, you can get something that you didn’t know that before. Some people travel to obtain new things. That means traveling is helpful to broaden your acknowledge. Thus, traveling has good benefits for people who want to gain some new ideas or want to get some delights for living.

댓글 2개:

  1. Is this for my assignment? I do not see the connection to stereotypes if so.

    답글삭제
  2. This is very interesting. I agree with you!

    답글삭제