2009년 4월 12일 일요일

Journal #6


We have a similar tradition about epitaph. We usually bury people’s corpses in their favorite place or their birthplace. We usually set up the gravestone with impressive saying. It can be the saying which was repeated by the person who was buried. Also, sometimes we write his history briefly for their descendants. Actually, I’ve never thought about my epitaph because I don’t want to think about my death. However, if I will be buried, I’d like to be written like this. “ The man who could cherished all things and could love his whole life have slept here.” I can’t involve whole my ideas, so rest of things are depended on my descendants. They may have a great things for me.

댓글 1개:

  1. I'm sure they will have many good things to write on your tombstone when it is your time...though I'm sure that time will be a long way off!

    답글삭제