2009년 1월 26일 월요일

Journal #1

My grandfather taught me filial duty and strong mind. Unfortunately, he died when I was child, but his spirit alway stay around me. As far as I know, my grandfather is a upright father as my dad's father, also thoughtful grandfather as my grandfather. Even though I was child, I could learn many things from him. He really liked me and my brother, he used to teach us courtesy and ability that can overcome problems which is against to me. For example, 'How can I handle problems? How can I have right attitude?' things like that. He was also good teacher for me. Although, he already died, I'll never forget his teaching that had become my fundamental reaction. I think my grandfather is the best teacher in my life. The best teaching that I still remember is ' The real thing has come out from our mind.'

댓글 2개:

  1. Wow! It's pretty amazing that someone that passed on a while ago still has such a strong effect on you. He must have been a great man!

    답글삭제
  2. Absolutely. If I can find his picture later, I'll show you on blog.

    답글삭제